REFCOLD India 2019: November 21-23, 2019
- The platform to showcase latest innovations as future drivers for refrigeration industry
- Major end-users of Indian cold chain industry like AL-Kabeer (India’s largest meat exporter), Bulk Drugs Manufacturers Association of India, GADRE Premium Seafood (India’s largest premium seafood exporter) endorse REFCOLD India 2019
- Various subsidy schemes made available by the Government of India through MoFPI, NHB, NHM, APEDA and other bodies for boosting industry operations
REFCOLD India, South Asia’s largest cold chain and refrigeration event, is the blooming destination for innovation in products and services, training and education and business networking for the entire food industry. Over 15,000 decision makers and innovators from retail, food service, processing, production, distribution, logistics, and transportation representing frozen, refrigerated, ambient and fresh operations would attend the most prime convention pertaining to their industry.
This year’s REFCOLD India would take place at Hyderabad, Telangana on November 21-23, 2019. The state of Telangana boasts of a robust infrastructure, international airport, 4 food parks, 146 industrial parks, 27 SEZs and 2 Agri-export zones, thereby making it the perfect destination to bring the entire sector under a single roof and work towards the common goal.
Over the course of three days at REFCOLD India, exhibition, seminars and workshops will combine to deliver the most valuable and comprehensive business-to-business networking event, serving the perishables industry with opportunities to connect with key buyers that produce, handle, store, transport or are involved in the distribution of perishable products. Two principal highlights of the event are:
- REFCOLD Business Summit – aims to provide great business opportunities to exhibitors to connect with top industry buyers.
- REFCOLD Innovation Hub – platform for exhibitors and partners to showcase their innovations which has power to transform the Cold Chain and Refrigeration Industry.
OVERVIEW OF INDIAN MARKET: Opportunities and Challenges
The Cold Chain & Refrigeration Market in India is expected to reach $658.59 Bn by 2022. The transformation of traditional perishables business through integrated cold-chain solutions would have a great impact on the market scenario and overall growth, in a country where 60% of the population is currently employed in agriculture.
Along with a plethora of promises, this sector also comes with certain challenges. Fragmentation of warehouses and third-party logistics delay the operational efficiency, hence integrated logistics solutions for end to end supply chain becomes imperative. Cold chain network configuration is a science and needs to be handled with care and responsibility. To transform these shortcomings into opportunities, the experts need to realign - right from the space & network modelling, logistics, and valued facilities to match cold chain requirements.
Through efficient operations, one can steer the opportunities in the current market, which are plenty, as the demands are very promising and the expected growth at CAGR of 13-16% provides great momentum for existing and new players.
Key Growth Drivers
- Through Cold Chain Logistics, distribution goes far and wide and in larger volumes, resulting into higher demand and consumption of dairy, meat, poultry and marine foods
- By 2020, the Indian Dairy industry is expected to double to $ 140 bn
- By 2020, Indian Food and Retail market is projected to touch $ 828.92 bn
- 100% Foreign Direct Investment allowed in multi-brand retail business of locally sourced processed food
- Growth in Pharma products
- The projects identified under Ports & Shipping Industry – The Sagarmala Programme - is expected to mobilize over 61.6 bn of infrastructure investment
More Concurrent Events at REFCOLD India
- REFCOLD Emerson Awards Night – The award night hosted by ISHRAE along with Emerson to honor innovative & outstanding energy efficient projects in the Cold Chain and Refrigeration Industry.
- Daikin Global Poster Competition – the aim is to provide a platform to national and international students to demonstrate their innovative research.
- REFCOLD Entrepreneur’s Conclave – Creating an ecosystem for entrepreneurship through this conclave by industry experts.
- REFCOLD BIZ QUIZ –Technical and entertaining Business Quiz for HVAC & R Professionals to display their knowledge of technical and business domains
Way forward for the Indian Cold Chain Industry
The cold chain industry has evolved over the years and has played an indispensable role to preserve, extend and ensure the high shelf life of products like fresh agricultural produce, seafood, frozen food, photographic films, chemicals, and pharmaceutical drugs, ultimately boosting the Indian economy. The major driving force behind the growth of cold chain facilities in India is the growth of the end-user industries.
The answer to timely delivery to the user industries including quick service restaurants, pharmaceutical industry, processed food industry and organised retail sector lies in the right product, in the right quantity, condition and price to the right customer at the right place. This is an art, completely dependent on the science of inclusive and accurate planning & decision making.
The Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE), founded in 1981 at New Delhi by a group of eminent HVAC&R professionals, today has more than 12,000 HVAC&R professionals as members and additionally as many as 7,500 Student-members. ISHRAE operates from 41 chapters and sub chapters spread all over the country with headquarters in Delhi. It is led by a team of elected officers, who are members of the society, working on a voluntary basis, and collectively called the Board of Governors.
About NürnbergMesse Group
NürnbergMesse is one of the 15 largest exhibition companies in the world. The portfolio covers some 120 national and international exhibitions and congresses and approx. 40 sponsored pavilions at the Nuremberg location and worldwide. Every year, about 35,000 exhibitors (international share: 44%) and up to 1.5 million visitors (international share of trade visitors: 26%) participate in the own, partner and guest events of the NürnbergMesse Group, which is present with subsidiaries in China, North America, Brazil, Italy and India. The group also has a network of about 50 representatives operating in over 100 countries.
Website: www.nuernbergmesse.de , www.nm-india.com
For more information, visit www.refcoldindia.com or reach us at +91 11 4716 8806
For Space Bookings - firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
For Press & Media – firstname.lastname@example.org