ACREX India, the flagship event of the Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE) and produced by NürnbergMesse India, gears up at an augmented pace for the 21st Edition to be held in the National Capital Region, New Delhi on February 27-29, 2020. . Keeping up with the high standards of national and international participation, there shall be exhibitors and visitors from over 25 countries including Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, the Netherlands, UAE, UK, Ukraine and USA.
As the most credible representative of the South Asian HVAC & R Industry, ACREX India is a highly coveted platform that has engineered and facilitated several business collaborations over the years. While companies from across the globe like Climaveneta S.P.A, Clivet S.P.A, Güntner Gmbh and many more have opened their offices in India, several international brands like Lu-Ve S.P.A, Fujian Snowman Co. Ltd, Prihoda S.R.O, Infraca, etc., have been regularly doing business here and are working towards setting up their India operations or joint ventures.
ACREX India 2020 - Building a Sustainable Future Together
The massive infrastructure development being witnessed in the country makes it imperative that we create frameworks that are is sustainable and environmentally responsible. This philosophy and conviction was the force behind the forthcoming ACREX India's theme "Building a Sustainable Future Together".
ACREX India 2020 will also present a live exhibit titled "Shudh Vaayu Deergh Aayu" (translated to English as: Clean air, long life) on IAQ which shall focus on advanced techniques of designing new homes that now feature mechanical systems that support and accentuate natural ventilation. Some of these designs include energy-efficient heat recovery ventilators, also known as air-to-air heat exchangers. The exhibit will demonstrate that how, through mechanical means and through HVAC systems, one can remove or dilute indoor airborne pollutants coming from indoor sources; and how it reduces the level of contaminants and improves the IAQ.
Insightful Seminars & Workshops will be held for all visitors at ACREX India 2020 by industry experts from widespread fields. There shall be interactive lectures and moderated discussions on topics ranging from energy efficiency, healthy buildings, indoor air quality, refrigerants, to IoT. Additionally being organized are engaging sessions by international associations like U.S. Green Building Council, REHVA (Federation of European Heating, Ventilating and Air-conditioning Associations), CEEW (Council On Energy, Environment and Water)s, AAR (Association of Ammonia Refrigeration), IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association) & ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers).
High potential opportunities in the Indian market
India HVAC market is expected to reach USD 5.9 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 9.86 per cent during the forecast period. The development in the market can be ascribed to expanding number of tall buildings, shopping malls and shopping centers, and hypermarkets in level II urban communities. Aside from this, the market is required to push by virtue of on-going Smart-city projects in the nation.
Growing infrastructure-based developments, technological advancements and increasing tourism activities are expected to positively influence India HVAC market over the next few years. Moreover, extreme climatic conditions, rising disposable income, growing construction activities in both commercial and residential sectors, coupled with various government initiatives aimed at improving energy efficiency are some of the other major factors expected to aid India HVAC market during forecast period.
Key Highlights: Concurrent Events at ACREX 2020
- Direct Expansion of HVAC market in India in 2016 accounted for USD 3,344.56 Million, and the same trend is expected to continue over the next five years as well.
- With strong growth being witnessed in India's construction market, demand for HVACs from major residential complexes, hotels, office spaces, amusement and recreation spaces is increasing, and this trend is anticipated to continue further.
- Commercial sector predominantly include construction, hospitality, healthcare institutions, IT & ITeS, etc. Surging medical tourism and expanding IT & ITeS sector are driving demand for HVAC systems in the country. Thus, the value share of commercial sector in India HVAC market is projected to increase from 27.87% in 2016 to 28.75% by 2022.
- Northern region dominated India HVAC market with a revenue share of 39.29% in 2016, with Delhi-NCR playing a vital role in growing demand for HVAC systems. In cities such as Gurugram, Noida, Greater Noida and Chandigarh, rapid infrastructure development activities are taking place, and registering huge demand for HVAC units.
A powerful duo: ACREX India 2020 along with FSIE 2020
- Curtain Raiser is an exclusive precursor event and networking platform for CEOs, leading developers, architects, consultants and officials from international associations to Connect, Share and Create Knowledge Forums, organized by ISHRAE and Sanhua India.
- ACREX Awards of Excellence are paneled by a jury of industry experts to award products and services across categories like innovation, green buildings, energy saving, energy saving in refrigeration segment, green product, building automation, product with technology developed in India and Indoor Air Quality.
- aQuest is a unique competition organized by ISHRAE and powered by HITACHI every year to connect with the Student community and encourage HVAC to be pursued as a career path and contribute to the nation’s growth.
- ACREX Hall of Fame, the new industry benchmark to honor iconic projects in India, is instituted by ISHRAE and Powered by Danfoss and aims to celebrate excellence achieved in energy efficiency, sustainability and conserving energy by commercial buildings in the Indian subcontinent.
Fire & Security India Expo will again be held concurrent to ACREX India at the IEML, New Delhi Region. The international trade expo is a multi-dimensional platform that combines solutions for passive, active and organizational Fire safety, security management, organized by NürnbergMesse India & Fire & Security Association of India (FSAI).
With complementary themes, both conventions are equally appealing to architects, planners and building experts. In FSIE 2020, 150+ national & international exhibitors will present their latest products and technologies to an increased audience of about 10000 qualified visitors.
The Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE), founded in 1981 at New Delhi by a group of eminent HVAC&R professionals, currently has over 12,000 HVAC&R professionals as members and additionally, as many as 7,500 Student-members. ISHRAE operates from 41 Chapters and sub Chapters across the country with its headquarters in Delhi. It is led by a team of elected officers, who are members of the society, working on a voluntary basis, and collectively called the Board of Governors.
About NürnbergMesse Group
NürnbergMesse is one of the 15 largest exhibition companies in the world. The portfolio covers some 120 national and international exhibitions and congresses and approx. 40 sponsored pavilions at the Nuremberg location and worldwide. Every year, about 35,000 exhibitors (international share: 44%) and up to 1.5 million visitors (international share of trade visitors: 26%) participate in the own, partner and guest events of the NürnbergMesse Group, which is present with subsidiaries in China, North America, Brazil, Italy and India. The group also has a network of about 50 representatives operating in over 100 countries.
Website: www.nuernbergmesse.de , www.nm-india.com
For more information on ACREX, visit www.acrex.in or reach us at +91 11 4716 8831
For Space Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For Media & Press Info: firstname.lastname@example.org